CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE RELIEF FUND
CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE RELIEF APPEAL
California is fighting wildfires at a historic scale this season the second-largest fire in the state’s history in late August 2020, with a heat wave and lightning sparked hundreds of smaller fires burning across multiple counties. Extend a helping hand to suffering low income families and save wildlife, rescue injured animals!
THE CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE RELIEF FUND WILL SUPPORT THE FIREFIGHTERS, LOW INCOME FAMILIES & ANIMALS SUFFERING DUE TO WILDFIRES, TO SUPPORT EMERGENCY SUPPLIES LIKE FOOD, WATER & MEDICINE TO PEOPLE & WILDLIFE IN NEED.
THE FUND WILL REMAIN OPEN TO PROVIDE LONG-TERM ASSISTANCE. AS THE LOCATION AND SEVERITY OF THE FIRES FLUCTUATES, SO WILL OUR RESPONSE TO ENSURE AID GETS WHERE IT IS MOST NEEDED. ALL DONATIONS TO THIS FUND WILL EXCLUSIVELY SUPPORT COMMUNITIES & WILDLIFE IMPACTED BY WILDFIRES.
Hundreds of wildfires are burning across California, destroying homes, forcing mass evacuations, and polluting the air. The allocation of donations received by CWRF will be used to allocate funding to support urgent needs of firefighting and wildlife organisations by partnering with local firefighting and wildlife response organisations, communities, scientists, doctors and ground volunteers – to all counties where needed. Please contact us with any questions. We will soon be announcing some new initiatives that have been made possible through these generous contributions.
Right now, our staff, qualified experts and volunteers are working around the clock to ensure that as many native people and animals as possible receive the ongoing care, supplementary food and relief they need.
Your generosity is appreciated as your contribution is going to be a great help in effort to fight California wildfire and rescue, shelter, food, medicate affected communities and animals.
Our Steps Towards Wildfire Emergency Crisis:
- Supporting medical supplies to firefighters and wildlife rescuers on the front-line of the fire-affected areas.
- Purchasing commercial food preparation equipment for wildlife care groups to cater for a huge number of patients.
- Purchasing animals carer packs to be sent home with wildlife carers. These include bottles, milk formula and animal baskets/wraps.
- Allocating doctors and volunteer with purchased medical supplies for injured animals.
- Patrolling remote areas and burnt forest to sport and rescue injured animals
- Reach to the spot provided on support numbers by general public to rescue injured animals