OREGON WILDFIRE RELIEF FUND
OREGON WILDFIRE RELIEF APPEAL
Western United States fires, majorly Oregon & California wildfires have charred more than 3.4 Million acres of land at a historic scale doubling the tally of the devastation it left last year in 2020 in same period, with a heat wave and lightning sparked more than 100 wildfires burning across 13 states. Extend a helping hand to suffering low income families and save wildlife, rescue injured animals!
THE OREGON WILDFIRE RELIEF FUND WILL SUPPORT THE FIREFIGHTERS, LOW INCOME FAMILIES & ANIMALS SUFFERING DUE TO WILDFIRES, TO SUPPORT EMERGENCY SUPPLIES LIKE FOOD, WATER & MEDICINE TO PEOPLE & WILDLIFE IN NEED.
Wildfires have impacted more than 42,000 people evacuations and hundreds of homes burned to ashes. More than 21,000 firefighters and support personnel needed to respond to the blazes.
THE FUND WILL REMAIN OPEN TO PROVIDE LONG-TERM ASSISTANCE. AS THE LOCATION AND SEVERITY OF THE FIRES FLUCTUATES, SO WILL OUR RESPONSE TO ENSURE AID GETS WHERE IT IS MOST NEEDED. ALL DONATIONS TO THIS FUND WILL EXCLUSIVELY SUPPORT COMMUNITIES & WILDLIFE IMPACTED BY WILDFIRES.
Hundreds of wildfires are burning across Western USA majorly Oregon & California, destroying homes, forcing mass evacuations, and polluting the air. Warmer spring and summer temperatures, reduced snowpack, and earlier spring snowmelt create longer and more intense dry seasons that increase moisture stress on vegetation and make forests more susceptible to severe wildfire. The allocation of donations received by CWRF will be used to allocate funding to support urgent needs of firefighting and wildlife organisations by partnering with local firefighting and wildlife response organisations, communities, scientists, doctors and ground volunteers – to all counties where needed. Please contact us with any questions. We will soon be announcing some new initiatives that have been made possible through these generous contributions.
Right now, our staff, qualified experts and volunteers are working around the clock to ensure that as many native people and animals as possible receive the ongoing care, supplementary food and relief they need.
Your generosity is appreciated as your contribution is going to be a great help in effort to fight California wildfire and rescue, shelter, food, medicate affected communities and animals.
Our Steps Towards Wildfire Emergency Crisis:
- Supporting medical supplies to firefighters and wildlife rescuers on the front-line of the fire-affected areas.
- Purchasing commercial food preparation equipment for wildlife care groups to cater for a huge number of patients.
- Purchasing animals carer packs to be sent home with wildlife carers. These include bottles, milk formula and animal baskets/wraps.
- Allocating doctors and volunteer with purchased medical supplies for injured animals.
- Patrolling remote areas and burnt forest to sport and rescue injured animals
- Reach to the spot provided on support numbers by general public to rescue injured animals